The 2023 PGA Championship is an accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure that you have access to all Championship amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our guests. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions please email us at AccessibilityServices@pgahq.com. We will do our best to help you enjoy your Championship experience.
Please Note: Accessibility Services Tents will be located at the Main Entrance, Kilbourn Road Entrance, and the Media Entrance. Please stop at either location to:
- Get your Accessibility Services wristband.
- Have your accessibility questions answered.
- Learn about other accessibility services.
ACCESSIBILITY WRISTBAND POLICIES:
- Accessibility Wristbands will be good for the duration of your time at the PGA Championship. PLEASE DO NOT remove your wristband for the duration of the Championship.
- One companion wristband will be issued for each disabled patron, exceptions will be made for families with young children.
- If a disabled guest wishes to switch their companion, please bring the old companion wristband to the Accessibility Services tent at the Main Entrance, Kilbourn Road Entrance, or the Media Entrance to be reissued.
There are accessible pathways that connect parking, event entrances, the Clubhouse area including the practice range, each hole on the course, restrooms, food and beverage, and other amenities. Additionally, we encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at any Accessibility Services Tents onsite. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
Designated accessible parking for those requiring lift-equipped transportation to the course will be provided. The designated accessible (ADA) parking lot will be located at 3750 Monroe Ave, Pittsford, NY 14534.
This lot will provide lift-equipped transportation if needed. Wheelchairs will not be available for rent, but spectators may bring wheelchairs with them to the 105th PGA Championship. Wheelchair-accessible viewing areas will be located throughout the Championship.
Accessibility Shuttles will be available for our disabled guests who need transportation within the venue. Pick-up locations include:
- Main Entrance
- Kilbourn Road Entrance
- Driving Range
- Between 12F Market and Hole 6 Green
- Hole 1 Market
- Hole 18 Fairway
Ancillary drop-off and pick-up areas include:
- Media Entrance
- First Aid Stations
Typical wait times may be as long as 25 minutes due to heavy volume. A wristband issued by the Accessibility Services Center is required to utilize this service.
ADA VIEWING AREAS
There will be ADA Viewing Areas made available to ADA guests to have unobstructed sight-lines on some of the most popular parts of the course. ADA Viewing Areas will be located:
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Hole 1/14 Tee
- Hole 10 Tee
- Hole 13 Green
- Hole 18 Green
Seating in these areas is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To ensure you catch the plays you would like to see, we advise you arrive at the viewing area early to secure a seat.
Service animals are permitted throughout the grounds; however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls
Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area
Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
All animals should have legally required vaccinations which may be checked.
- Concessions: All concessions are accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please confer with a concessions manager.
- First Aid: We have First Aid Stations noted on the course maps and mobile app. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
- Special Dietary Needs: The PGA Championship will offer gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the Championship’s food service, please contact us at AccessibilityServices@pgahq.com.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
PGA of America will consider any request by a guest with disability for reasonable modification of its policies, practices, procedures, or for auxiliary aids and services that will permit the guest equal enjoyment of the goods and services offered at the 2023 PGA Championship. We encourage you to make any such request as far in advance as possible to enhance our ability to evaluate and fulfill the request.
In the continual effort to make the PGA Championship more accessible, we encourage you to contact us at AccessibilityServices@pgahq.com for any of your disability related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about Accessibility Services policies, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.