Tee it up in Charleston for the 2021 PGA Championship
Charleston, South Carolina -- voted America's #1 Small City, nine years and counting. Where world-class golf courses are situated on breathtaking coastal terrains, ranging from true links style to tight wooded Lowcountry layouts.
Whether you're looking to immerse yourself in a rich coastal culture, hop on a historic tour, splash in the waves or feast on Southern flavors, you'll find what you are looking for in Charleston in May during your visit to the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort.
To help you plan your schedule next May, we wanted to provide you with a few schedules to consider...
- Begin your morning on Kiawah Island at the PGA Championship before visiting the Angel Oak Tree on Johns Island on your way to walk the Ravenel Bridge to catch a glimpse of the Charleston sunset.
- Start your day with a sunrise stroll down The Battery and stop for a flavorful, Southern brunch on the peninsula before spending the afternoon on Kiawah Island at the PGA Championship. Head downtown for a late dinner on King Street and rooftop drinks.
- Wake up to the surf of Folly Beach. Grab lunch in this local, seaside town before watching the world’s best golfers compete in the 2021 PGA Championship on Kiawah Island. On your way out of town, stop by Bohicket Marina for a bite to eat on the water while enjoying a Charleston sunset.
- Wander the cobblestone streets of Charleston in search of your dream historic home, taking in the sights of Rainbow Row and King Street. Cruise to Kiawah Island in the afternoon and saunter around The Ocean Course in pursuit of your favorite golfer’s autograph at the PGA Championship.
- Hit the golf course early at PGA Championship then head to Shem Creek for an oceanfront happy hour. End your day with a sunset cruise and set sail on Charleston’s harbor.